Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Happy New Year - Thanks to all

******    message to minivend-users from "Chris Müller" <cjmueller@polinet.ch>     ******

Hi list,

Happy New Year to all and thanks to

- Mike Heins for unselfishly letting us use his great programs,
- Stefan "Racke" Hornburg for supporting and maintaining MiniMate
and
-  all the many participants in the list who answer questions.

I have been part of this list for just about one year now and have
improved my knowledge immensely simply be reading about other peoples
problems and the respective proposed solutions.

MV 4 brings us great improvments and proves anyone who has invested
his/her time and efforts into minivend that it has not been wasted.
Thank you, Mike.

Chris Müller
Zürich-Switzerland

-