Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] RE:

******    message to minivend-users from "Christopher Thompson" <ct@arborinternet.com>     ******

I am guessing you want to know how.

StarOffice or MS Access are an easy way to deal with databases offline for
Minivend. Just open the table or query you want Minivend to use. Then
export it to a text file: Tab Separated, No Text Delimiter, Include Header
Row. The FTP the file into the products directory on the Unix server and
the next access will update it. You could do something similar with a SQL
database by importing the text file, but your would not want the Field
Header Row.