Akopia Akopia Services

Thanks! Re: [mv] Simple &charge globalsub always failing.

******    message to minivend-users from Steve Bergman <steve@cx662584-c.okc1.ok.home.com>     ******

Sonny Cook wrote:

> ******    message to minivend-users from Sonny Cook <sonny@akopia.com>     ******
>
> Okay, I missed something in my explanation.  sub _charge calls sub
> Vend::Order::charge (in the same file, inother words).  This is a big
> beastly function.  It looks for 'custom' in the $params you pass it.  If
> it finds that then it executes your globalsub.  When your globalsub
> returns it checks for $result{'MStatus'} = 'success' and will return undef
> if that condition is not met.  The part I missed is what sub charge
> returns, which is $result{'order-id'}.  In other words, your globalsub
> will also have to return some value for 'order-id' in the %result hash.
> Presumably that would be the order-id for your order.

I would like to give a *BIG THANKS!* to Sonny Cook.  This works like a
charm and, as it turns out my sanity is intact after all and as a bonus,
I get to keep my job. (and I now know a little more about Perl and
Minivend) ;-)

Thanks again,
Steve Bergman
-