Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] How to display the result of the change password functionality (mv 4.04)

******    message to minivend-users from "Vagel Argyrakis" <vagel@telaxion.com>     ******

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to find a way to display the result of the change password
functionality in mv 4.04.

The page works well and the password is changed correctly, but I'm not able
to advice the user if the operation succeded or if something went wrong.
Of course I can manage some controls with javascript, but not everything,
like for example if his old password was wrong...
In such case minivend will not change it etc.
Is there a return value that I could control or another way to display this
succes or failure?

Thanks in advance for any help
Cheers
--Vagel