Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] how to stop use of weight??

******    message to minivend-users from "Michael Schwartz" <michael@panamacom.com>     ******

Hi!
Ive noticed, since I started using MV about a year ago, that the weight
field is always necesary in the products databse, or else you get an error
like:

Custom shipping field 'weight' doesn't exist. Returning 0

Sometimes I dont really use the weight field because I use quantity to get
my fly-shipping charges.  I have to insert a weight field in products.txt to
stop the error message, which makes my error.logs file get huge.

I just need to know, where can I disable the use for the 'weight' column?
where does it get used? (I think it is in the final payment process).
Thanks!

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: