Akopia Akopia Services

[ic] read only tables problem, where is this set??

I'm really getting frustrated over this, since it seems to be more wide spread.

All the InMemory tables seem to be read only, and I can't
edit/update/change them through the editor.  I'm getting "read only" errors
trying to log on, even:

Where is the Read_only flag set?  I grep'd the system, and it seems to be
localized in the lib::Tables area, but there are so many layers of
abstraction  I can't locate where the problem is.

To be this close after 6 months of trying to run minivend, and getting even
closer with IC, is akin to the torment of Tantalus.

  Robert S. Pataki, MD
  President, PUGDOG Enterprises, Inc.
  http://www.postcards.com