Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] help please

******    message to minivend-users from Bob Curtis <bob@circlesquared.com>     ******

Hello,
I am new to minivend, and this is the first time that I have had to do anything like this, and...well you
can guess, I am having problems.
I want to be able to add shipping tax to my products. I know this is not hard, but I am really having
problems.
I need to tax all products by £5 UNLESS the delivary address is Cambridge. I have tried altering the
shipping.asc, but I can't seem to make it a) return a value of £0 or b) base the tax on location. (eg [value
city]) I have been over and over the docs online, but I just seem to be banging my head against a brick
wall.
I know this may not be the best place to ask, but if you do have any suggestions I would be really
greatfull.
Thanks for help in the past,
Bob Curtis

-