Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Minivend 4 [if-field]

******    message to minivend-users from Victor Nolton <ven@pragakhan.com>     ******

I tried that. it doesn't print the code but there is a nickname for
this product and it doesn't print anything. Actually it doesn't print
any info at all. Unless it dislikes capital fieldnames (they are
capitals in the database).

		[if-item-field Nickname]
helvetica">[item-field Nickname] </font></td>
		[/if-item-field]

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: