Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] [subject]

******    message to minivend-users from Victor Nolton <ven@pragakhan.com>     ******

i've tried the archives for a answer to this one. I am NOT running
cybercash. all the fields are entered in the checkout. this message
below is displayed. meanwhile I get a copy of the receipt.
We need to have some fields entered to be able to process your order.
Please go back Problem:  [subject]:

if I forget a field the same message comes up. I do not understand .

This chunk of code no longer works. any pointers on what to look for?
[if scratch checkout_step eq 1]
We need to have some fields entered to be able
to process your order. Please [page ord/checkout]go back</A> and fill out
the information.
[elsif scratch checkout_step eq 2]
We need to have some fields entered to be able
to process your order. Please [page ord/checkout2]go back</A>
[/elsif]
[/if]

This is the code on the checkout page 1
[set checkout_step]1[/set]
[set checkout_profile1]
name=required
address=required
city=required
country=required
state=required
zip=required
email=required
phone_day=required
email=email
&fatal = yes

&set=mv_email [value email]
&set=mv_successpage ord/checkout2

[/set]

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: