Akopia Akopia Services

[ic] Changing price based on size

I've read through the docs and haven't found any information regarding changing the price based on size.   I want the user to select the size BEFORE hitting the checkout button (different then demo).  I also need to be able to have different prices for each S, M, L for each item.

I modified the catalog.cfg CommonAdjust line to include ==color:pricing, ==size:pricing

I modified the results.html file to include the lines:

  [item-accessories size]

In my pricing.txt file I added the columns, S, M, L and filled in a couple items with the different prices for each size.

Then, in my products.txt file I added under the SIZE column "S=Small, M=Medium, S=Large" for the items I had different sizes for.

Yet, the pricing still does not change when the user selects the different size, it always defaults back to the original price.

Any suggestions are helpful.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: