Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Dynamic Input to "search-region" tag

At 02:30 PM 12/31/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm having trouble passing dynamic info to a "[search-region]" tag.
>This is what I'm using :
>
>[search-region arg="fi=aff_pendorders.asc
>ml=50
>sp=admin_tool/show_orders_by_date
>sf=date
>tf=code
>se=[value search_date]
>"]
>

>It seems to choke on "[value search_date]" being used as the se= value.

I use this method of constructing search results all the time with scratch
variables and values as arguments, and have never had a problem with
interpolation.  However, I have not tried to scan a text file, as your are
doing.  When you say it "chokes", what is happening - what are you getting
in the browser, in rendered and/or source view?

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (530) 622-9426 Fax
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free