[Camps-users] Two tracks of camps system development

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Feb 11 18:49:24 UTC 2008

Folks,

Now that the camps system infrastructure has a home:

http://camps.endpoint.com/

I want to note that what's currently in production most places is camps
"version 3", what's in the Git master branch. For the very near future, my
main focus is on incremental improvements to that codebase to make minor
tweaks, etc.

Ethan and I have several ideas for camps "version 4" that would greatly
benefit one of our clients, and which we're discussing implementing for
them. I don't want us to do other work on version 4 until, hopefully, that
client has us do the work. Ethan, would you fill us all in on what you've
discussed with them so far?

Thanks,
Jon