[Camps-users] DevCamps on Ohloh.net

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Apr 6 23:43:03 UTC 2009

Folks,

Today I created an Ohloh project for DevCamps:

https://www.ohloh.net/p/devcamps

If you use camps, please log into your Ohloh account and go to the
DevCamps project page and click on "Who uses DevCamps? I use this" on the
Summary page. That'll help show visitors a more realistic picture of
DevCamps usage.

If you don't have an Ohloh account, check it out and consider creating
one. It's easy, and it's pretty informative poking around at all the
projects because it imports the whole version control history, shows all
the contributors, activity levels, language breakdowns, etc. With an
account you can see your contributions across projects too.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jon Jensen