[Camps-users] Upcoming development session and a proposed way forward

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Jan 14 06:24:58 UTC 2009

Folks,

Following up on this thread:

Brian Miller and I talked tonight and he wondered about the best way to
get some code out that he's been working on for a next-generation camp
prototype. For those who have commit access to our Git repository, feel
free to make a branch and publish any experiments or in-progress code
there.

I feel very protective of the master branch, because that's our production
camps codebase, so only safe bugfixes, minor feature enhancements, new
documentation, etc. should go there without prior discussion.

But go wild on other branches if you want and let's get some movement
towards version 4.

Thanks,
Jon