[Camps-users] Migrated devcamps.org to new server

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Fri Jun 12 06:17:14 UTC 2009

Camps users,

FYI, tonight I migrated the devcamps.org website and Git repository to a
new server, as the old one is going to be decommissioned soon. All URLs
should work the same, the main site still being at:

http://www.devcamps.org/

There's a newer version of Git and Gitweb, but I don't expect that to
affect anything.

I also added a link on the home page to some new documentation at
SpreeCamps.com, which is specific to that environment but should be
generally useful to other camps users as well:

http://www.spreecamps.com/camps

Please report problems if you see any. Thanks.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation