[Camps-users] refresh-camp --files and process_copy_paths

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Thu Sep 17 22:25:42 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

I tracked down some bad behavior on the part of process_copy_paths()
when used non-interactively (filled up the root partition on a disk
due to an infinite loop when STDIN was null).  This prompted me to
review things for an appropriate fix.  The following is the patch that
I came up with.  It introduces an optional parameter to refresh-camp --
files which can take several values: copy, symlink, ask, default.  The
commit message goes into detail about what each option does, but it's
pretty straightforward.

I'd appreciate a review of the ideas and the code itself before I push
it to the general repository.

(Patch included as an attachment because I haven't figured out how to
get Mail.app to include inline; sorry in advance!)

Regards,

David
--
David Christensen