[Camps-users] Patch to allow users a command line way to see their camp information

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Sep 24 22:22:19 UTC 2009

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, Richard Templet wrote:

> At times I'll have a few camps created but can't seem to remember which
> camp is which so normally I have to load up the http://camp.domain.com
> to figure out which camp is which.  I went ahead and created a patch to
> camp-info as well as Master.pm which allows you to pass a -a or --all
> argument and it will print out all of your camps including their created
> time, comment etc.

That sounds reasonable.

Would you please clean up the if block to fit our Perl coding standards?

* Space: if (...)

* Space: my $info = ...

* Indent: 4 spaces, not 2 (or tabs, whichever it is there)

The extra 2 newlines inserted near the end seem accidental too.

Anyway, if you can clean that up one of us can pull it into the main repo.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jon Jensen