[Camps-users] Patch to allow users a command line way to see their camp information

Richard Templet richard at endpoint.com
Thu Sep 24 23:02:07 UTC 2009

Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Sep 2009, Richard Templet wrote:
>

>> http://github.com/rmtemplet/camps/commit/2e8c1945506b42ceccc3bfd93c0fcaf09d488602
>>
>> This is my newer commit with better spacing.
>>

> Oh, I forgot to mention the Camp::Master has wrong indenting too.
>
> But more importantly, how does the output look? I wouldn't expect using
> tabs to magically look very good. Wouldn't sprintf with space-padded
> fields look better?
>
> If you can paste some output somewhere I'd get a better idea.
>
> Thanks,
> Jon

You can see the output here:

http://pastebin.com/m1765b29e

I'll fix up the spacing and create a new fork to apply it to.  Do you
have any settings in vi that help control the spacing?  I was just using
the default settings for vi on Ubuntu but if there's something I can put
in my vimrc to not have to worry about this later, that would be handy. :)

Richard