[Camps-users] 2 Hackathon branches, need 1 location

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Tue Jan 12 20:16:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010, Brian J. Miller wrote:

> Then can we discuss clear direction for 4.0 or is that just considered
> pointless now? Experiments that actually do work and could provide the
> basis for 4.x strike me as a heckuva lot further down that path than we
> otherwise are so I don't see the point in throwing the lot out the
> window just to start over again, to my knowledge nothing has
> fundamentally changed.

I don't want to re-open discussions either, and if any of the work done to
date is usable, great. But nobody's demonstrated any running code, so the
burden is on whoever cares to revive/adapt/demo some new code and show why
it's an improvement on the 3.x branch.

I personally just don't have time to worry about anything but bugfixes and
minor tweaks on the 3.x branch now, but would be happy to see what 4.x
work people have going.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen