[Camps-users] chcamp utility?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon Jan 25 17:15:39 UTC 2010

Ah ok .. I was under the impression that setting the CAMP environment
variable would take care of having it in a different directory.
I have a preference of not having it in my root, but I will see if things
will blow up with that, if so I will directly move over to ~gert :)

> I'm replying to your earlier email about paths too.

Thanks ... I think from David I understood that the 15 steps I did so far
were pretty much the right ones to do for getting started.
Now on to the filling up the base camp .. adding the right configuration
information ..