[Camps-users] chcamp utility?

Brian J. Miller brian at endpoint.com
Mon Jan 25 18:26:09 UTC 2010

David Christensen wrote:
>> I've become accustomed to setting the name of the branch that the camp
>> is currently checked out to in the camp comment (something I hope to
>> get
>> added by default in camp-info/camp-index).
>
> Ooo, me likesy.  I wish git had a standard "branch comment" field that
> you could keep in sync, but a descriptive branch name is better than
> nothing.
>
> Regards,
>
> David

Yeah, I figured something along the lines of the output of branch -v
would be nice, aka the branch checked out to and current position of
HEAD, add to that the last refresh of the data base, and solid reporting
of the up/down status of the services used by a camp (aka IC, pg, etc.)
and you'd have a pretty good dashboard.

--
Brian J. Miller
End Point Corp.