[Camps-users] New website is live

Brian J. Miller brian at endpoint.com
Tue Jul 12 12:56:27 UTC 2011

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> On 07/12/2011 04:13 AM, Jon Jensen wrote:
>> Everyone,
>>
>> The last couple of weeks I've been working with a designer, Marko Bijelic,
>> to create a new camps website. It's now live:
>>
>> http://www.devcamps.org/
>>
>> It's mostly a visual update with a whimsical design. It also includes some
>> improvements to introductory text, and some nice endorsements from camps
>> users we know, many of whom are business users more than developers.
>>
>> Please let us know if you find any problems with it.
>>

> Got the following comment from a Facebook friend:
>
> --snip--
> Great news, but DevCamps needs to reconsider their site design. The greenish font is unreadable on the reddish background.
> --snap--
>
> Regards
> 	Racke

As a color deficient user I'd give that a giant +1, I checked out the
site over the weekend and the previous color while hard to read was at
least noticeable, with the current red/green scheme I can't tell that
there are links at all.

Other than that overall I like the freshened look. Does the designer
have time to work on the architecture ;-).

--
Brian J. Miller
End Point Corp.
brian at endpoint.com