[Camps-users] Token for master.pm generated database password

Richard Templet richard at endpoint.com
Fri Aug 31 16:49:01 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:04:00PM -0400, Russell Steinert wrote:
> Hello --
>
> I was wondering what the token should be so that the master.pm
> generated database (MySQL) password gets substituted in the password
> line in the rails config file database.yml.  The socket
> __CAMP_DB_SOCKET__ token works fine.

Russell,

It depends on the role (user) that is connecting.  This is an example:

__CAMP_DB_ROLE_RICHARD_PASS__

So if your role is richard then you would use the line above.  You, of
course, would change the RICHARD part to match whatever user you are
connecting as.

--
Richard Templet
End Point Corporation