[Camps-users] Tokenize camp username

Spencer Christensen schristensen at skullcandy.com
Mon Sep 24 21:11:45 UTC 2012

Sam,
   Try __CAMP_ADMIN_NAME__ or __CAMP_SYSTEM_USER__.

On Sep 24, 2012, at 2:56 PM, Russell Steinert wrote:

On 9/24/12 4:51 PM, Sam Batschelet wrote:
I am trying to set the camp user in one of my configs but __CAMP_USERNAME__ and/or  __CAMP_USER__ as obvious as it seems does not work.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also is there a full list of available variables for reference?  Thank you.

Don't know if applicable but in my "tokenized" httpd.conf, I just put "camp", the actual name of the user that owns the folder where camps is installed, no token.

Spencer Christensen
Senior Systems Architect
Interactive
E:  schristensen at skullcandy.com<mailto:schristensen at skullcandy.com>