[Docs] Payment documentation/implementation

Mike Heins mheins@redhat.com
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 21:25:17 -0400

I still have a few implementation details to work out, but we have
a stake in the ground with regard to payment.

    http://bill.minivend.com/jottings/payment.html

Comments are invited; nay, solicited imploringly.

A good deal of this has been tested with CyberCash, AuthorizeNet,
CCVS, and PayPal.

If anyone has any account info for Signio, it is urgently needed for
testing.

If anyone has info about Skipjack, it is invited but I may or may
not get to it based upon the completeness and clarity of the docs.
No promises at all there.

If there are *detailed references* to other gateway integration documents,
along with account information, I may look at that if I have time.

I will copy this separately to some other interested parties not
from Red Hat.

Best,
Mike
--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon