[Docs] New Annotation Added

Malcolm Webb mawebb@rocketmail.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:42:21 -0500

    Session: ervnzZR8
       Host: 216.34.31.116
   Referrer: http://www.akopia.com/product.html
    Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows NT; EXCITE)

       Name: Malcolm Webb
    Subject: icinstall_5 -- makecat - Setup a Catalog from a Template
      Email: mawebb@rocketmail.com

Comments:
Looks like there's a character limitation...:)

(cont'd)
I searched thru the mail archives where I saw that many people had encountered this same problem. Several fixes were suggested, but none of them worked for me. What finally solved the problem for me? Changing the ownership of my catalog files to run as the interchange user (interch) allowed the catalog to start and run without errors.

So to save yourself some grief, just accept the makecat defaults.