[Docs] Thank you for visiting my site.

docs@lists.akopia.com docs@lists.akopia.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 05:04:59 EDT

--part1_102.35ae000.28363fbb_boundary

Hi, You recently visited my web page at =A0Gold Club - Downline Club. =A0I h=
ave=20
some offers for you. =A0There is a new traffic generator scheduled to launch=
=20
June 8th. =A0So, now is good time to join and start building your downline.=20=
=A0I=20
also found this new paid to click search engine that actually pays you ten=20
dollars to join. =A0You can then use their money to bid on keywords. =A0Righ=
t now=20
keywords like Business are going for 3 cents a click. =A0Wow, that's not bad=
.=20
=A0You can try it out at the search engines expense until your ten dollar si=
gn=20
of fee is used up, and if you like the results you can then use some of your=
=20
on money to purchase more clicks. =A0If you are interested email me back and=
 I=20
will give you the URL's to get there. =A0

Thank You
Paul Basco

--part1_102.35ae000.28363fbb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Hi, You recently visited=20=
my web page at =A0Gold Club - Downline Club. =A0I have=20
<BR>some offers for you. =A0There is a new traffic generator scheduled to la=
unch=20
<BR>June 8th. =A0So, now is good time to join and start building your downli=
ne. =A0I=20
<BR>also found this new paid to click search engine that actually pays you t=
en=20
<BR>dollars to join. =A0You can then use their money to bid on keywords.=20=
=A0Right now=20
<BR>keywords like Business are going for 3 cents a click. =A0Wow, that's not=
 bad.=20
<BR>=A0You can try it out at the search engines expense until your ten dolla=
r sign=20
<BR>of fee is used up, and if you like the results you can then use some of=20=
your=20
<BR>on money to purchase more clicks. =A0If you are interested email me back=
 and I=20
<BR>will give you the URL's to get there. =A0
<BR>
<BR>Thank You
<BR>Paul Basco
<BR></FONT></HTML>