[docs] Our sites could benefit from each other

Brad Price docs@icdevgroup.org
Thu Feb 6 23:14:01 2003

Dear docs@icdevgroup.org,

I have visited your site and feel that
the content would be of interest to the
visitors to my site located at: "http://www.pr-technologies.com.
I have already placed a link to your site on my links page. I would appreciate if you would place a link back to my site using the following description/graphic:
PR Technologies - Computer - Network - Security Consultants serving North & South Carolina.  Technologies include Firewall, LAN/WAN, Intrusion Detection Systems, Cisco Equipment, Wireless, Windows 2000, NT, Remote Access, VPN, Content Management.
If you would like the description of your site modified or you have any other cross-promotion ideas let me know.
Best regards,
Brad Price