[docs] 0447441411-ID: Fine arts treasures from Russia for You

docs@icdevgroup.org docs@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 26 13:34:01 2003

Dear Madam and Sir,

The Art Gallery  Gallery-A     www.gallery-a.ru     invites you to the new
exhibitions.

Today on our page you can see more than 200 new wonderful paintings.

 We hope you will like them.

Our company, "GALLERY-A"  www.gallery-a.ru  , offer both modern
and classical art, deals in a line of pieces of art by talented artists.
The most part of the paintings was painted by the St.-Petersburg artists.
Their works  include original paintings, sculptures, etc., copies of
masterpieces of various styles, countries and epochs, portraits made to
order. These professional artists are high-skilled graduates of educational
institutions such as the Academy of Fine Arts, High School for Arts and
Design and other art colleges.
You establish contact and find out new customers who would like to buy
a masterpiece of realistic Art.

SITE: www.gallery-a.ru
E-MAIL: gallery-a@peterlink.ru

Best regards
Boris Lipner, General Manager

Sorry if that information not interesting for You and we disturb You with
our message!
For removing yor address from this mailing list just replay this message
with word 'unsubscribe' in subject field
or simple click this link: