[docs] xmldocs output formats

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Tue Feb 8 19:21:51 EST 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 23:24:24 +0000 (UTC)
Jon Jensen <jon at endpoint.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Davor Ocelic wrote:
>
> > I was looking a bit into the future just now, and I tried creating
> > .pdf documents out of our .xml files.
>
> That's excellent, Davor. The PDF files we generated from SDF were always
> very popular with some users. Some actually printed them out. :) So I know
> these will be appreciated.

Yes. From the example I gave, it can be seen that I planned pretty clear
and straightforward look; much less fancy stuff than we have in html
versions.

PDFs are to be printed, there's really some excellent relaxation that you
feel when you're reading from a paper, away from a computer (well, at least
I feel that way ;-), and I appreciate clean/precise layout and some white
space for notes/sketches on it.

Btw, Racke, any progress with icnew website -> cvs ?

Enjoy everyone,
-doc