[interchange-docs] [SCM] Interchange XML documentation branch, master, updated. 7e5fb219fdbe169b47af9e2e0703f15e605b355e

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Thu Oct 8 07:09:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:12:23 -0700
Peter <peter at pajamian.dhs.org> wrote:

> On 10/07/2009 10:56 AM, Davor Ocelic wrote:
> >

> The only difference between this and previous commit emails I can see
> is that -- has been added to the top which is a change for the
> worse.  It tells my email client that the entire message is a
> signature and should be discarded upon reply (I did not snip out
> *any* text when replying to this message).
>
> Also the subject line is still unreadable.

Yes, I have reverted to original version soon after seeing that
it wasn't the intended result.

My idea was not to delete but to move the "excess" text to
the end of email, and this didn't work well.

I'll make another attempt with just commenting out those
blocks.

Also thanks for the Subject reminder, I'd totally forget that.

-doc