[Interchange-announce] Interchange goes to Linuxtag!

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Thu Apr 5 09:38:25 EDT 2007

It's time for Linuxtag 2007 (http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/en/), Europe's
leading Linux and Open Source event, and we at Interchange have been
invited to operate our own booth alongside other great Open Source
projects. This year's Linuxtag will run from the 30th May through the
2nd June and will be held in Berlin, Germany.

Interchange core developers from all over Europe will be on hand to
offer presentations, consultations and just general conversation about
Interchange. Visitors to our booth will get the opportunity to meet with
the experts and find out more about Interchange and what it has to offer.

Stefan (Racke) Hornburg
Interchange Development Group