[Interchange-announce] Interchange at LinuxTag 2009

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Tue May 19 23:41:48 UTC 2009

Once again, the Interchange Development Group would like to invite you to
join us at the LinuxTag 2009 conference in Berlin, Germany.

This will be our third consecutive year at LinuxTag, Europe's leading
exhibition on Linux and Open Source. LinuxTag is expected to attract over
10,000 visitors ranging from IT managers, developers, system
administrators, and users of Open Source solutions.

The international event takes place from June 24-27, 2009, at Berlin's
Messezentrum unter dem Funkturm. Conference languages are English and
German.

At LinuxTag, Interchange users and developers from around the globe have
the opportunity to meet in person. Several Interchange experts will be
staffing the Interchange booth, ready to answer questions, provide
valuable insight into the Interchange framework, and discuss future
directions.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Please let us know in advance if you plan to attend so we can arrange free
tickets and set up an individual appointment with you.

For more information, see:

http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/en/
http://www.icdevgroup.org/

Jon