[Interchange-announce] Interchange 5.8.1 released!

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Thu Mar 13 15:48:29 UTC 2014

The Interchange Development Group is pleased to announce the release
of Interchange 5.8.1.  This release is the latest in the stable
branch of Interchange 5.8 and includes a number of important bug fixes.

A full list of changes between 5.8.0 and this version are available at:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.8/WHATSNEW

This release includes fixes to the Authorize.Net payment gateway, as
well as fixes for serious bug in the allocation of sessions, which could
result in a user's session being lost after the first page load, losing
potentially crucial information such as the original HTTP_REFERER.

We recommend that all Interchange sites be upgraded to this new version
after testing in each individual environment. Please read the UPGRADE
document for information about upgrade procedures and a few incompatible
changes introduced by this release.

The software is available here:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.8/

Detached PGP signatures of the packages (signed by my key, ID DF9B65B8)
are in the download directory. Cryptographic hashes for
interchange-5.8.1.tar.bz2 are:

MD5: 2344e5fb3b267185941935d2aa431ab8
SHA1: 842eb4da35e1aac5006ce85a2856cb864ef0c9aa

Further information and links to documentation and the user discussion
mailing list are at:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/

David Christensen
Interchange Development Group