[interchange-biz] Re: [ic] hosting Info

Lyn St George interchange-biz@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 11 04:25:00 2002

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:53:31 -0500, Jon wrote:

>>> There is the interchange-biz mail list too.
>
>    There is and I would be grateful to see this thread moved
>there and even expanded. I'm currently on the hosting, gateway,
>certificate, and merchant account trail and could really appreciate
>some lively discussion on this subject but on the other list.
>I hope this is the correct URL to sign up so please do.

We do IC hosting, either "shared hosting" or "virtual dedicated". For
a gateway and/or merchant account, echo-inc.com look very good.
Their prices are hard to beat, and (courtesy of Dan Browning et al) there
is an IC payment module to "drop in". If you are thinking of WorldPay,
don't. I am arguing with them right now over their abysmal fraud
detection system - they have now admitted that they do NOT check
the card-holder's name or address. All that matters to them is that
the card is not reported stolen and that it has enough funds to cover
their cut. Hmmph. (you asked for "lively discussion" ... )

>Jon

-
Cheers
Lyn St George