[interchange-biz] Please help - Small Bit of Code Needed - Will Pay

Paul Stubenrauch pdstuben@optonline.net
Mon Apr 28 15:17:00 2003

I hope this is the right spot to post a my? and hope someone with more
interchange experience can help me here. I'm happy to pay for your
knowledge. AND WILL PAY A PREMIUM FOR FAST RETURN OF CODE

I need a small bit of code added to the results page that simply triggers a
hyperlink to show, or not show, based on the results within the page.

To get a fast understanding of what I mean, please see www.localflorist.info
and use the first search box and lookup the city of GLEN COVE, NY... You
will see 6 florists appear in the results....

The top two displayed in RED have hyperlinks to their web sites and pay for
this linking service.
4 shops are in BLACK, and are free listings...

Now search FARMINGDALE,  NY and you will see 6 shops displayed, ALL FREE and
in black.

Please notice the TEXT LINE that says, CLICK ON ANY SHOP DISPLAYED IN RED
AND GO TO THEIR WEB SITE.

I would like this TEXT LINE to only appear when a shop has PAID for the
linking service, or display my alternate text/hyperlink that says, CLICK
HERE TO SEE OUR ONLINE CATALOG if and when all shops are FREE listings and
no one has paid me to appear in red with a hyperlink.

In my mind, there are 3 scenarios...

Scenario#1 = The results are just paid shops in red - should then show the
"Click on any shop in red"
Scenario# 2 = The results are Paid and Non Paid Shops (Like Glen Cove) -
also show "Click on any shop in red"
Scenario #3 = The results show ONLY Non Paid Shops (Like Farmingdale) - THEN
SHOW THE ALTERNATE LINK, "Click HERE to see our online catalog.

If you are up for the job, please email me and I'll send you all the field
names in the database etc...
If you know someone who can do this, pass it along and I'll pay you a finder
fee too...

Thanks in advance
Paul
pdstuben@optonline.net