[interchange-biz] Authorize Net and 4.8

Vanessa Peters vpeters1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 4 13:29:12 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm an end user and I'm using a shopping cart that my ISP setup for me.
I'm trying to use the default store.  The version of Interchange is 4.8.

I'm having a problem getting a connection to authorize.net.  I'm not
changing any of the pages in the default store, just using the wizard.
What happens is when an order is made and I put in my credit card
information, everything on the customer sees appears to be normal.
However the credit card is NOT charged, authorize.net has no indication
that there is anything to be captured and Nova has no information.  Is
there some tweaking that needs to be done even if you're using the
default store?