[interchange-biz] Professional needed

monstermaxx at att.net monstermaxx at att.net
Mon Dec 1 21:24:32 EST 2003

 Prefered in the Charlotte, NC, USA area

Looking to get someone local to handle some of these tasks in a responsible,
on-time, professional manner.
IC integration, customization
Web server management (Linux OS)
Server (w2k) configuration, Exchange, etc.

These are existing systems which need a responsible support person.

Yes, I know remote work is possible, you could be anywhere and get these jobs
done, you will certinly do some of this work remotely, but when dealing with
this level of mission critical work I prefer to deal with someone who I can
meet eye to eye.

I am looking for a long term solution to my problem, however, I need help now
and will consider short term long distance help.

If your the type to go MIA, disappear, turn off your phone, ignore messages
or basically go unreachable for days on end, you need not apply.

Contact me if you're interested.

Sales at UEusa.net