[interchange-biz] any ic / google gurus around ?

Aaron Hazelton aaronmail@hazenet.net
Mon May 5 12:12:59 2003

Hi All,

I have one site in particular that is doing sort of OK on Google, but
basically the only pages that they bring up
on any results are "www.site.com/"

They have a FEW other pages in the index, but they are
only info pages, and none of the items, or search links.

I have tried to clean up the initial page entrance and the urls as much as
possible, but without any real changes.

I would like to consult with someone that has had a good
deal of experience with interchange and google indexing
of IC sites.

Email me on or off list if you are interested and I can
give you a lot more info of what exactly I do and do not
know from the research I have already done.

--
Aaron Hazelton
Hazenet.net