[interchange-biz] Movin on to question #962642: interch user... :)

Kitepilot Solutions LLC interchange@kitepilot.com
Tue May 13 12:38:00 2003

Thanks to the people that is answering my questions.
I like more and more that I am going the Interchange way as opposite as
the Miva way.
Anyway...

One of the final details I need to successfully understand all the pieces
is interch user.
What privileges should it have?
What groups should it belong to so I avoid problems when trying to write
to directories I installed as "root"?

Can anyone provide me with and "adduser" command that I can just update
with my local groups in order to work?
I've been digging for info about the details of creating the interch user
and haven't found any.

And at this point I know 2 things:
1.- I am installing interchange-4.9.7 and
2.- I am installing from the tarball
Thanks!
Enrique A. Troconis
Kitepilot Solutions LLC