[interchange-biz] IC Catalog & Linux Management 'Co-Pilot' Needed

Bryan D Gmyrek gmyrek at U.Arizona.EDU
Thu Apr 8 15:47:43 EDT 2004

Hello,

I've been working with IC for a while and know my way around the code to
some degree. However, I'm short on time and need someone to help me with my IC
projects and take some on completely.  We also run a colocated RedHat
9.0, LAMP server and need help with security and management of LAMP,
sendmail, etc.

We want to hire someone whose business will still be around in a few
years and who has at least a few years of IC programming experience.  You
should also be willing to take over the project completely in a year or
two.

Pending jobs include:
*  A complete cart and database rewrite based on 5.1
    templates (currently 4.8 foundation catalog with many page and
    database mods, but 5.1 code).  Face lift also (i.e. pictures...)
*  Paypal integration
*  Authorize.net debugging
*  Improve server security
*  Database rewrite and proper SQL statements for use in pages
*  SEO Work (you should be familiar with .htaccess and mod_rewrite)
*  Writing Perl progs to translate CSV/Excel->MySQL

If you're interested please send a link to your web site (and resume if
you are the developer), how much experience you or your developers have,
and a quote of your hourly rates. If this information is on your web
site then just the link should suffice.  We would prefer someone who does
the IC and LAMP work in-house (i.e. does not sub-contract).

Best,
Bryan Gmyrek