[interchange-biz] Interchange Consultant Needed

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Mon Feb 9 15:37:18 EST 2004

Hello,
	Looking to forge a long term relationship with a qualified,
professional and capable Interchange consultant. We primarily run
Interchange on RedHat flavors, with an odd installation on Cobalt
hardware. I have some immediate overflow work that needs to be addressed
(really some simple tweaks.. easy money) and several projects where I can
use some additional support. We currently work with some very qualified
individuals, but we believe our workload is going to outgrow our current
capabilities, hence the need to build a long term, solid working
relationship.
	As someone pointed out in a previous post, if you are the type of
consultant who disappears on a whim, blows deadlines and doesn't have your
act together, please do not call. If, on the otherhand, you have
knowledge, experience and can hold intelligent conversations I'd like to
talk with you.

I can be reached at 888-273-6227 x100.

                             KP-216-121-ST