[interchange-biz] bid requests

Didier McGillis codesmoker at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:05:44 EST 2004

Have a new client that we are finishing the design specs for.  We are in
need of quotes from interchange experienced developers.

Here is a list of what they would like for functionality.

• email capture

sub cat pages - romance shot with link to product page
gift baskets
chutters products
(custom baskets - coming soon)
create a basket you are given a basket which can fit x # of items.  those
item categories are preset by the site.
For example.

6 item gift basket.
you can choose
1 of bread (many choices - possible pulldown)
1 of jam (many choices - possible pulldown)
1 of hot sauce (many choices - possible pulldown)
1 of candy (many choices - possible pulldown)
1 of tea (many choices - possible pulldown)
1 of flowers (many choices - possible pulldown)

the bread or jam choices are set by site as well as total number and 1 of
each item.

(corporate gifts - coming soon)

inside/product pages
- bread crumb trail
- cross sell items
- main nav. java script pull down
- shopping cart # of items... gift basket #of items in it

shopping cart
- upsell/cross sell that if they're buying something special that goes
with a specific product.

- product quantity limit (temporarily out of stock message) so that

- cc processing (realtime)
- fedex shipping module - XML shipping prices done from FedEx

documentation

Basket Maker

E-gift certificates
Coupons

About Us
featured in
history
directions
visit us

this site will be featured on TV in a couple of months which could drive
traffic through the roof.

dan