[interchange-biz] Seeking ongoing support and hosting

John Springley johnspringley at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:14:33 EDT 2004

Hello,

We are looking for support from a knowledgeable InterChange consultant who
can assist us whenever we get stuck with IC - which, unfortunately, is not
uncommon. Ours is not a huge website or a hugely profitable website yet, so
we need to find someone with reasonable rates. We just can't afford the top
rates that some IC consultants get.

We are also looking for different hosting arrangements. We have nothing
against the idea of the host also being the support person.

Please respond offline.

John