[interchange-biz] Consultant

E.B. Dean eb.dean at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:04:49 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have an operational IC site that is remotely hosted. I need occasional
help getting the site to look and function properly. Adding new products,
dealing with images, that sort of thing. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

If you are well experienced in IC basics, capable in design, AND HAVE TIME,
please get back to me with a description of your experience, some examples
from your portfolio, references, and your fee structure.

Ed