[interchange-biz] Move an existing Interchange site

Mike Grove mike at pmbtech.com
Sat Feb 19 23:30:05 EST 2005

We are looking for someone to set up interchange at a new host and move an
existing site for us.

Please let us know your hourly rate and a rough guess as to how long it will
take. The current site uses just the shopping cart/catalog.

I know it is hard to estimate with virtually no info but a simple best and
worst case guess will suffice.

Our customer is requesting this and we do not have the expertise to do it
nor do we want to invest the time in learning it.

You will work directly with them, we are just doing the initial search for
candidates for them.

Please let us know your level of experience with interchange also.

An NDA may be requested of the candidates before a final quote is requested
and before allowing access to the existing site.

 Thanks

    Mike