[interchange-biz] Inerchange WIZARDS wanted.

Horizon Ventures antony.thilak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:07:34 EDT 2005

Hello,
 We are looking forwards to develop a ecommerce solution based on
interchange. The summary of the solution intended.
 ** A Emarket place for a specific industry.
** Sellers should be able to generate orders based on lowest price. Possible
criteria - Availablity, Reverse auction.
** We should be able to upload product details / prices from various
distributors / wholesellers unto the website with the margin markup
automated. The Price list would mostly be in Excel format.
**Seperate login for various suppliers / customers.
** Suppliers should be able to get access to private admin area updation of
product details corrections etc.
 Is it possible to get the above things possible ??
 I am looking forwards to meet a strong technically qualified team to get
the project online. I beleive the business model worked out by us will be
"THE NEXT BIG THING". MOre details can be discussed once we identify the
partner to work with.
 We are based out of INDIA and the proposed business venture would be
launched out of india. Technical partners can be from any where. We are
looking for interchage WIZARDS to make a GREAT CHANGE in the existing
business space.
 Please respond to antony.thilak at gmail.com
 Thank You,
 Warm Regards,
 W. Antony Thilak

--
Horizon ventures,
54, Balasunduram Street, KR Puram, Ganapathi Post,