[interchange-biz] Ensim Install Quote Needed

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Sat Oct 8 18:05:14 EDT 2005

Hello All,
  I just had my production server crash and I am trying to rebuild it.  I
was able to recover the database and catalog files but for the life of me
cannot get interchange to work correctly.  I have spent way too much time on
it and would like to get a professional to take a look at the problem.
interchange starts ok but it seems to be some kind of permission problem.  I
would like to get a quote for getting this online asap.

FC1
Ensim Pro 4.0.3
Interchange 5.3.1

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration I can pay via paypal CC
or check.

-Sam