[interchange-biz] Looking for freelance interchange developers

Michael DiGioia miked at michaeldigioia.com
Sat Sep 17 19:56:43 EDT 2005

The Provincetown Design Group

has about 12 clients that use interchange.  Interchange has been
modified slightly on our server but not much.

We tend to need a couple of things done or answered every month
depending on what our clients need.  We used to have a reliable
developer but he has moved on to a new business and the person that he
recommended has failed to answer our requests in a timely fashion.

We currently have a few things on the table that we would like to do
quickly.

If you are interested please respond to:

miked at provincetown.com, and not the email I am sending this from.

Thanks,

mike d
provincetown design group