[interchange-biz] Interchange Bid Needed for Custom House Plan Site

Robert Stevens WriteExpress at Yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 23:45:22 EST 2006

Dear Interchange Biz Group,

I need a bid.

1. I built a Web site to sell house plans that is is written in J2EE and
Struts. It has a backend where architects can add their own plans. While
they are setting the options for each plan, they can specify the price and
options for selling the plan. Ideally, the options would show up in the
store in real time.

When users search for a plan, I want to show a "buy now" button along with
the plan details. When the button is clicked, I want to to take them into
the shopping cart with the specific options and pricing for that plan. I
could do a lot of the details on my side if necessary.

For an example of the kinds of options associated with a house plan, go to
http://www.homeplans.com and click the "go" button. Then view the details of
a plan. Go to the bottom of the page and see the plan options. Each plan may
or may not have options, and each plan and its options may have different
pricing. This problem is not easily solved with traditional shopping carts.

The application and shopping cart systems will be different but must be
integrated. Can this be done in Interchange?

Ideally, I'd like to be able to send out orders to suppliers and architects
as they come in so they can drop ship.

2. Now, I want to use the same store to sell other things like books and
services. The services are straightforward except that:
a. The customer needs to be presented with a text box for special
instructions
b. JPEG's or the AutoCad file must be uploaded.

Can interchange do this? Can anyone give me a bid?

Regards,

Robert Stevens
WriteExpress at Yahoo.com